Easter Bunny Gets Lost

One day Easter Bunny was on his Easter run. Easter Bunny took a trail through the dark, green forest because his usual trail was blocked by a flowing river!
Easter Bunny was hopping around in the dark forest. It was not long before he realised he was off the trail. Easter Bunny was lost deep down in the forest! Easter Bunny tried to find his way back onto the trail but he ended up in Clay’s back yard and Clay was playing in his yard.
“Are you really in our yard Easter Bunny or am I dreaming?” asked Clay.
Easter Bunny said “I am really in your yard.”
“Why?” asked Clay.
“Because I am lost” said Easter Bunny.
“I might be able to help you find your way” said Clay.
Clay and Easter Bunny walked off into the dark and green forest.
By the time they got into the forest it was night-time. When Easter Bunny and Clay were going through the forest they heard a rustle in a bush and a very cheeky troll jumped out of the bush. “Give me your Easter eggs or I’ll bite you” he threatened.
“No” said Easter Bunny.
The troll bit Easter Bunny on the arm and Easter Bunny dropped his Easter egg basket the troll quickly grabbed the basket and threw it into the long green grass. He said "I hate Easter." The troll ran away laughing. Easter Bunny sat on the ground crying. “I want my Easter eggs back” sobbed Easter Bunny.
Suddenly a lizard crawled out of the long, green grass with Easter Bunny’s Easter egg basket on her back.
“My name is Liz the lizard” said the lizard. “Are these your eggs Easter Bunny?” said Liz the Lizard.
“Yes, thankyou” said Easter Bunny.
“I better get back to my kids” said Liz the lizard.
“If you’re going now you can take some Easter eggs with you” said Easter Bunny.
“Thankyou” said Liz the lizard.
Easter Bunny said “We better do my Easter run now”.
So Clay and Easter Bunny went off doing the Easter run. When they were finished Easter Bunny said “It was nice doing my Easter run with you”. It was almost morning. “Take these Easter eggs home with you for your family”.
"Thankyou” said Clay. “Come and visit me again soon” said Clay. Clay ran back home to his family as fast as he could.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!