Lava God Vs Water God

Once upon a time there lived two brothers, their names were Sam and Jack. They lived on Deep Sea Island with their Mum and Dad and a million other people. Well this is how it starts...

Two years ago Sam and his brother Jack were out picking berries for the family when they saw an enormous ship heading towards their island. It was red with long, black stripes and looked like a shark. It stopped and a huge crew came out. The crew looked like filthy, evil pirates. Five of them had swords, the other five had guns and there was one who didn't even have a weapon at all!

Suddenly, the crew started attacking the boys' island. The boys parents fought the pirates while Sam and Jack ran to safety. They hid in the bushes until later in the day. When they got out of the bushes they looked and saw their parents lying on the floor injured and began saying their last words "get to safety, run!" So Sam and Jack ran to the bushes again.

Whilst hiding in the bushes Sam found a tiny blue diamond., so he put it in his pocket and continued to run away. When he got to safety, Sam looked for Jack in the bushes. He found Jack safe but very scared, Sam held his idamond tightly and suddenly he turned into a huge blue monster. Sam could not believe it.

The boys returned to fight the crew using Sam's new found powers. Jack took out the pirates and Sam took out Lava god, the hea pirate with no weapon. Lava God used fire attacks and lava powers, but it wasn't strong enough to defeat Sam's new water strength

Sam used a special move and killed lava god. The battlefield was clear and the boys lived happily ever after on their tropical island.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!