I Meet Justin Bieber

She's a total elegant super model(jess) with a dog that farts. Well atleast i think it's the dog.it's just foul. I don't know any dog with that much gas he farts non-stop. You wouln't think that a cute dog like him would fart.

Jess realy likes going to the zoo with her dog because you wouldn't know if the smell is the dog or the animals.

Her cousin Darcy likes to play soccer in her free time so she is out in the park alot and Jess lets her dog play with all the other dogs.

One day Darcy spotted out Justin Bieber in the park and Darcy felt like she was dreaming she fainted.Because all she has at home are Justin Bieber posters and her duna set is Justin Bieber.

Hey Jess is she OK? Yeah it's just that she really likes you all you will see on her walls are Justin Bieber posters. Wow didn't know i was that good I was also just trying to blend in with normal people. Sometimes it is really hard to blend in.

hi Darcy I'm Justin Bieber I heard from your cousin that you really like me so I was just wondering if you would like a free ticket to my next concert and you can get my autograph and come in the limo with me.OMG i would love that it has been my only dream to be in a limo with you and go to your concert.Saturday at 8:00pm.

3 days later..... good bye Jess. see ya Darcy hope you have a great night do you want $20.00 for some food and drinks. sure.

so I Jess had a pretty terrifying 3 days but I survived.Right now I am walking down doing the catwalk and to make history my dog is not farting.

THE END











FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!