Saving The World

SAVING THE WORLD
A fine day like normal agent Richard Baxter was” yelling why every agent was bad”. Meanwhile agent ninja was typing a lot off work about last week spy:”I believe how much he type” said agent beyblade. In a few minutes later he was done typing “wow said agent nice “thanks” said agent ninja ““you’re sure a ninja” joked agent cool “agent ninja called Richard Baxter to come along he was amazed” wow agent ninja “you type a lot “thanks man” he said agent super fast said “wow that’s Quick your were typing for half an hour!.
The next day it was crunch time it was spy fighting agent ninja knew what he should do before he fight’s” will try my best “agent ninja took spears, guns, gadgets, lasers, and shield.
All off the agents took the Mercedes 300 ML with a dragon painting. The battle starts at4:00-7:00 they also took missiles
With them “they took backup cars are venturi 400 GT...At 4:00 they saw the evil agents LETS FIGHT BANG BANG BANG KABOOM agent ninja use tyre thrash pop ALL off the tyre popping and kpow but they were not down yet he quickly got out off the car with a sword waving any evil agent passing him twink crash doosh splat” attack” yelled Richard Baxter attack said agent Dummy .....
Finally all off the evil agents were defeated hooray cried all off the said the agents...................... to be continue
Hooray but then they came back “oh no let s get back to the
Agent building “yelled Richard Baxter they quickly got in to their spy cars they took guns, bombs, gadgets, laser, and shield. They drove as quickly as they can bam, crash.
Once all off the agents (evil) were defeated they cheered

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!