A Day At The Cross Country

A Day at the Cross Country
Cross country is my favourite sport as it gets you up and running, and it`s really fun. It`s active and competitive, and is really really long. It`s great to see all my friends getting along, helping each other and running a race. At the finish line, are all the noises from the people clapping and screaming your name. I was so relieved when I crossed the finished line. I was so tired and almost dead. On the podium, people are shouting “great job!” great job!”. As the man with the microphone says my name, I stepped up onto the platform, received my medal and smiled a great big smile. When I arrived home, I say to myself: what a great day as I smiled an even bigger smile.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!