Oh What A Fantastic Machine!

“Oh what a fantastic machine!” Exclaimed Prof Fluff ball just as his wife walked in. “Oh what a fantastic machine, what’s its name? What does it do?” She asked eagerly. “Well just think of it as me but if you persist well its scientific name is the acrobatic aromatic Mr fantastic robot and it functions are the same as any human and it’s babies are pencil sharpeners isn’t that right spot and then just program it so it does the house work for you.” “Well just hurry up and get it programmed so I can use it.”
10 DAYS LATER
“ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!” “Just calm down.” “Great were stuck in the cellar and you’re telling me to calm down.” “Spot just needs some adjustments.” “AHEM, Do you call turning the washing machine against me so it spits green and purple polka dot clothes at me a few adjustments and turning the electric things against me so that they kill us and feed us to dinosaurs which I might mention don’t even exist and to top it all off the cd’s have barricaded us in with the laptop and digital camera guarding us!”
1 hour later
“Well you were rabbiting on I have devised a plan.” “Well go on.” “Well armmm arr ar that’s right. Well if we program the wine bottles to tip wine on Spot because then all the others will die so can you grab the wine glasses to lure them arm arrr,” “You did put them down here didn’t you?” “No I thought you did.” “OH NO WE’RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!