Jelly Man

once there lived a man not a normal man he lived in a galaxy called jelly welly.
he was made of jelly. he realy wanted to be a hero but every one laughed at him he was so angry that he packed his jelly bages and left.he went to a diffrent galaxy called milky way and to a planet called pluto but it was to small so he went to earth.everyone was scared of him so it made him lonly.he stayed for a while and then all these bad guys exaped from jail.jelly man thoutgh that he could save the day.so he got ready and left. the bad guys were shooting at familys they cought one in a dead end. jelly man comes and yells stop now!the bad guys were shooting at jelly man but the bullets went and got stuck in him it did not kill him because he was jelly man.he ran and jumped on them then got off.they were one big blob of jelly wobbling
they tried to get their guns but they could not move they were exzausted from the wobbling.the family ecaped. jelly man was on the front page of the news paper.he was a hero. he was so happy that hedid it again and again. but the last time it was another jelly man. he calles himself mr wobble. he thoutgh he could beet him.because he was so much stronger than the hero. jelly man stood up to him and said lets fight! mr wobble said fine but they fighted for a hole 16 weeks nowon one so the people who jelly man saved stood up to him. they got there spoons holding them up in the are.mr wobble said wats that going to do to me. everyone start charging at him but he shot jelly blobs at them they ate it and cept charging at him. he got scared so he wobbled back home to jelly welly.jelly man stayed at earth and saved people and never been beaten again everyone lived hapily ever after and no one from jelly welly came back to the milky way again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!