Camping Adventure

It was a sunny Saturday and we were leaving to go on a camping trip where we would have lots of fun.

When we arrived we went to the river and we swam in it we were exhausted so we had a rest then we had a drink and some dinner. After dinner I had a yummy desert it was ice cream. We were tired so we went to sleep and in the morning we got up. When we got up we had breakfast, for breakfast we had some scrambled eggs and milk. After breakfast we went to the lake and we saw some fish, we caught one for dinner. We layed down and we were looking at the clouds.

It was night again we had dinner and some cake and went for a long walk through the bush. Suddenly there was a scratching noise in the bush and we were very scared that we would get squished like a bug instead there before us was a gigantic lion. I threw some meat to him, he ate it very quickly while we ran to the jeep.

We run very very fast and ESCAPED!!! WHAT A CAMPING ADVENTURE!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!