Girl

Pretty girl, who is to blame Frightened girl, they don’t know her name Saddened girl, who cries at night Distant girl, who’s out of sight Psycho girl, with scars on her wrists Fairytale girl, who don’t exist Silent girl, without a name Ignored girl, who’s filled with shame Faking girl, with plastic smiles Freakish girl, from a thousand miles Emotionless girl, cant feel much pain Darkened girl, who brings the rain Crying girl, tears start to flood Psychotic girl, who drains her blood Hated girl, who no one loves Such a weak girl, who’s no longer tough Angry girl, there is no cure Happy girl, she is no more Hidden girl, she covers her scars Prisoned girl, lived behind her life’s bars Crazy girl, who bleeds so much Lonely girl, who’s out of touch Stupid girl, who no one likes Beaten girl, who always fights Pretty girl, don’t give up now Suicide girl, there’s someway, somehow Scared girl, don’t be afraid Distant girl, don’t go away Morbid girl, don’t die tonight Worried girl, it'll be alright Stoner girl, tonight she'll smoke her sorrow, Alcoholic girl, she'll drink tomorrow Furious girl, who has no more faith Depressed girl, who cries and aches Fallen girl, with broken wings Disturbed girl,why can't you sing Pretty girl, you are my friend Aching girl, just try to mend Ugly girl, not like before Beautiful girl, she is no more Pretty girl, who made her life end Pretty girl...no...not again...


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!