Kittens Are Only Mad Cats!

You may think that kittens are cute because there only babies, but I'll tell you a very secret thing.
Kittens are mad killing machines! They'll bite you if you if you give them that chance!I now, this is coming from a person that thinks kittens are cute but its true!They'll BITE you, so don' give them that chance.
I'm telling you this so you'll trust cat/kittens no more!Only I will think kittens are adorable. So will you trust cats/kittens any more .... NOOOOOOO!
So tell me, what is your favorite animal!Dogs, I say, that is the worst choice EVER. Its Kittens you you ohhh. Didn't you listen to anything I told you, Cats/kittens are the best animal EVERRRRRRRRR! OHHH,beginner,you need to learn to listen to people properly from now on.
O.K., now tell me your favorite animal now.
Kittens, you've got a lot to learn I told you that they were the most dangerous killing machine in the world, don't you listen to anyone ever!
O.K. Tell me the most dangerous animal in the world! Ahhh, alligator. Ohh, I have a lot to teach you!!!!Now, this time tell me the most dangerous animal in the world! Ahh, (there is a awful silence) dog! Ohhhhhhhhhhh........

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!