New School

Katie is walking to scholl with her mum and dad. But it is a special day because it is Katie`s first day a crescent bay public school and she is nervous. When the bell goes she goes to her class and says hi, and samantha says hi, back and the teacher comes then some thing bad happens. The katie realises she has no pencil case and tells the teacher, and the teacgher says ok I will lend some pencils. Spelling starts and katie is in the low group. When spelling finishes the bell for recess goes and katie goes to samantha, and asks if she can play samantha says yes and they go out.

Then samantha says follow me and runs off. So katie runs after her they go to a dark room and samantha shuts the door,and opens the cupboard and throws the crystal ball in it on the ground and jumps back and pulls katie with her. Suddenly a black hole appears and they jump in it and then they see a dragon and jump back through the hole and the bell goes so they cover the hole up and run to class.

The next task is maths and katie is good at maths but the teacher Mrs lorcal stops and screams as a dragon flies past and shoots fire at the classroom. Sam and katie run to the hole and get 2 dragons and chase the other one around the city. Eventually they end up over the ocean and nearly drown. Then the escaped dragon stops and turns around and flies towards them and blows fire but misses. So the girls get their dragons to fire back and they hit the bad dragon and it falls to the water. The girls swoop down and grab the dragon and fly back to the school and drop the dragon down the hole with the other dragons down the hole, and they get a broom and sweep the hole into dust and put it in a box and padlock it and burn it then the home bell goes and they run home and all of a sudden there is a big explosion and all the creatures from the hole come out and the girls grab there dragons and fight but they lose and get trapped underground then they get rescued by a bad guy who turned good and together they win the fight and save the earth and go home and they have dinner and say "Piece of cake"



































































































































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!