The 3 Friends

Once upon a time, there lived a bear and a little boy. They were very good friends, they loved to play hide and seek. One day they were playing in the forest where the bear hid and the little boy had to find him. They played together all day, then the bear got lost and couldn't find the little boy. The bear searched everywhere for the little boy, but STILL couldn't find him, so he sat next to a big tree and started to cry. After he felt better, so he got himself up and started to look again. After a while he bumped into the little boy. Just then a little fairy named 'Doodlebug' flew right into the bear and fell to the ground. Then she got up and started to argue with them. She was a very cranky fairy. When they stopped arguing and blaming each other, Doddlebug apoligized. She said she was so cranky because she had no friends. So she asked if she could be their friend and they said yes. So they played together for the rest of their lives.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!