Wayde And Anthony

The sun shone brightly in Crazy Land. Crazy Land is a big city where lots of people and other stuff act crazy. Two friends named Wayde and Anthony were strolling along discussing where they might go. Wayde is the one with the blue shirt and the long hair and Anthony is the one with the red shirt and the short hair. “It is very hot today,” said Wayde. “Lets go to the beach.” So off they went to the beach.
“I wonder why I feel something funny,” thought Anthony.
“Oh my goodness,” exclaimed Wayde in shock “the sun is shaped square!” When Anthony realized that the sun was shaped square, they both noticed a baby and a lady.
“What is that baby doing?” asked Wayde.
“This may sound crazy,” said Anthony “But the baby is pushing the lady in a pram.”
“You’re right,” said Wayde looking amazed,
“The baby is pushing the lady in a pram!”
They continued walking along and they saw flying cars, animals that talk English, a book reading a man with stuff written on him, an oyster walking on land and a flying emu. They looked very surprised. Finally they reached the beach.
At the beach, there was something strange in the water. “Hey dude, We’re surfing dominos!” said the strange creatures looking at Wayde. “Hey mate, were cool !” yelled the creatures looking at Anthony. Soon Wayde and Anthony realized that the creatures were dominos. There were five of them. “What type of creatures are you?” asked the dominos thoughtfully.
“We are humans,” said Wayde and Anthony together.
“Are you clever?” asked the dominos eagerly.
“We think so,” said Wayde (although they weren’t very clever at all.)
“We’re clever too,” announced the dominos together (although they weren’t clever either.) “What does 1+1 equal?” asked Wayde.
“Is it 1029?” asked the dominos.
“Correct!” answered Wayde (although 1+1=2.)
“We have to go,” said Anthony sadly.
“Cya dudes,” said the dominos. So Wayde and Anthony quickly walked home talking together about the unusual day they had experienced.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!