Le Mans

The engines roar as I pull up to mark. The cars are revving on the limiter all except mine because I don’t have a rev limiter. The starter is waiting to start us. All the cars are ready. My Ferrari shot of mark down the straight but as most people who like cars know straights are Ferrari’s strong point but I’ve been racing Ferrari’s for a long time and I’m fast around corners so around I went and shot off I was leaving the other cars in my dust but I needed a pit stop but I had to get back to the main straight to stop but that wasn’t a problem because I was just about there I radioed the pit crew to get ready for me to come and stop I’d all ready done 4 hours so I had to swap I got out of the car and I realised that I had done 14 laps so I walk to my trailer and the my Phone rang and I was told that my car had been crashed by M. Jackova my race partner.

But the other Ferrari in the team only had one driver and the rules had changed so they needed another and I had nothing to do so I accepted the offer and got ready to race. The car pulled into the pits and I jumped in and shot of. To win I had to do 20 laps in 4 hours so I had to get cracking. I shot passed the other cars making up loads of time. But there was only 1 hour left so I used my secret weapon n2o (Nitrous oxide) I have always said that Nos and an unexperienced race driver never mix that’s what made my team mate crash anyway I was on my last lap but I had 4 minutes to cross the line to win and it was perfectly possible when the track is clear but it wasn’t so I used the Nos. 1 minute left and I was 1 minute away and in 1 minute I crossed the line it was up to the judges to see wether I had won or not. They said yes I won le mans 24 hour.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!