Uncontrolled Emotion

love is the greatest feeling love is like a play love is what i feel for you each and everyday love is like a smile love is like a song love is great emotion that keeps us going strong i love you with my heart body and soul i love the way i keep loving you like love i cant control when im with you enternity is a step away my love continues to grow each passing day i've learnt the full meaning of sharing and caring having my dreams come true i've learnt the full meaning of being in love by being in love with you for you define beauty in both body soul and mind your soft gentle face more beauty i'll never find, we have so much more than i ever thought we could, we have so much than i ever thought we would, more than love than anyone should share this is a love that is uncontrollably there.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!