The 2 Burglars


One dusty old day in Onion Springs there were two burglars named John and George that have robbed every single place except one in Onion Springs witch was the Onion Springs jewelry shop. So they started getting all the equipment that they needed to rob the Jewelry shop that was named the Onion Springs Jewelers. When they had finished packing for tomorrow night, they had dinner and went to bed. In the morning they went to the local café to have breakfast and a cup of coffee. After they had breakfast John and George went home and had a sleep so they will be awake and not tired for the night. So when they wake up at 6:30pm they make sure that they have everything that they need to rob Onion Springs Jewelry shop. John and George leave their home at 11:50pm so they will get there at midnight. They sneak around and look for a spot where they could break into the Jewelry shop. John and George just break in through the side window and start robbing the joint and they steal everything they can including gold, diamonds and also the cash register. Then the alarm rings, WEE AHH WEE AHH so John and George run for it and they just get home in time and then they turn on the T.V on and the local news reporter says that there has just been a robbery at the Onion Springs Jewelry shop. Back at there home John and George start to get worried, so then they try to get their mind off it by having a quick dinner and go to bed. In the morning they have breakfast and watch T.V on the couch and fall to sleep because their so tired from the robbery. When they wake up about 2-3 hours later there was a loud knock on the door, so they both go and open the door and the people at the door said this is the FBI and the Federal Police, put your hands up. The FBI and the Federal Police handcuffed them and put John and George in the police car and drive off to the police station for further questioning. After the questioning they go to Court and receive 7 years jail for all the places that they robbed in Onion Springs. Back at the Jewelry shop they still have to clean up all the wreckage from the robbery. When they finish cleaning up the town, the town is back to normal and everyone celebrates but for John and George they still have to serve their 7 years in JAIL.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!