Letting Go

I’m holding your hand squeezing as hard as I can, I won’t let go other wise I will let you float away my beloved Gran. I’ve got my hand on your chest; your heart is slowing down and getting ready to rest. As a tear flows down my cheek it lands on your hand as a reminder of me for you to keep. Do you promise you’ll watch over me, guide me and help our family? Promise you’ll send my love to Andrew Jules and Pop, I will always remember you all no matter what. You look so peaceful like you’re in a deep sleep, I wish you would wake up and blow one last kiss to me. I’m going to miss your songs and all the adventures we went on, I’m going to miss your comforting cuddle I know without it I will struggle and most of all I will miss your kiss but my Gran is the thing I’m really going to miss. Leaving you is tough but hoping for a miracle is tougher. You’re in a better place now you no longer have to suffer. You will always be my guardian angel in the heavens above, with your kindness, your happiness and your soul full of love.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!