Be Grateful Of What You Have.

I love the way you smile. I love the way you are perfect. I love how you cheer me up when I’m sad. I am glad I have someone as perfect as you. I am proud to call you mine. Baby you are my one and only love forever and eternity.
But now I don’t have any of that. All I have left is a broken heart and sleepless nights.
As I lay my head down tonight I know I want get any sleep. I regret what happened that night. I wish I never had kissed him.
Every day and night since you found out, my life has had no meaning. My heart feels like it has a knife stabbed straight through it.
If I could do anything to fix it I would, but now you have her and I have a shattered heart.
So these are my last words for you “I love you forever and eternity”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!