Under The Sea

In 1959, there was a girl by the name of Jasmine. Jasmine had a fiery red hair and moonlight blue eyes, and her tail fin was a glossy, glittery green shade and all the boys adored her. Jasmine was quietly doing her work and suddenly there was a knock on the door. Jasmine perked up, as if to be expecting someone special, but instead what she saw was a new student. This new student was a shocker in Jasmines opinion. The new student had dry, honey blond hair, green eyes, a pink glossy tail and a hand made shoulder bag that said in massive letters KIRSTY. When the teacher introduced her, the teacher suggested that she sat next to Jasmine. As Kirsty walked down to the 3rd row next to Jasmine, as the teacher ordered her to do, she was sneered at and had clams or pebbles thrown at her.
When lunch finally came round, Kirsty found a nice place next to some floating seaweed.
Jasmine took pity on Kirsty, and decided to sit with her for lunch. They didn’t talk much, but there was absolutely no tension between them.
For there next subject, no one was teasing or being mean to Kirsty, because everyone saw that she was sitting with Jasmine. So after a few weeks Kirsty and Jasmine because best of friends, until after lunch…
When the bell had rang to go to recess, Jasmine and Kirsty went to sit in their usual spot, next to the floating seaweed, when they started to talk about their families. Jasmine found out that Kirsty had 2 brothers, a sister, a mum and a dad. And when Jasmine revealed that it as only she and her dad, Kirsty started laughing so hard that she fell off her seat.
Jasmine said to Kirsty “What’s so funny?” But Kirsty was laughing too much to hear what Jasmine had said. So Jasmine simply got up and left.
When Kirsty had realized that Jasmine was not there, she looked for her everywhere but could not find her. When Kirsty had stopped to think for a few minutes she realized that she was being down right rude and immature.
When they had both gone to class, Kirsty had tried to talk to her, but Jasmine just wasn’t listening. Throughout the whole day they were making faces at each other, until Miss announced that they had a project to do, but in groups of two. When Miss said that Kirsty and Jasmine were together, they both at the same time screamed out ‘NOOOOOO!”
On Monday there were starting on their projects. Kirsty and Jasmine were always fighting over every single suggestion either of them had made. And so the teacher had to decide for them what topic to do and the teacher chose seahorses. Kirsty did the decorations, and Jasmine agreed to do the information. When they had finished it looked fantastic!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!