Walk Of Death

The grass is dead, my feet are starting to blister, and I don’t know were I am, I scream out loud, help, help, I think I am going crazy. I just say to my self it’s just a dream, it’s just a dream. Then in the distance I see a girl in the distance she looked exactly like me. Suddenly I fall and fall. I landed with a thump. Now I am too afraid to open my eyes where would I be I think to my self. I decide to take a quick peek. I see nothing pitch black. I close my eyes again now say to my self, I am just dreaming, I am just dreaming. I open my eyes it is pick black. I decide to stand up and conquer my fears that are about to happen. I stand up take one step. Nothing happened, I take one then two then I start too walk. In the distance I see a light I star staggering to the light. It gets brighter and brighter then suddenly I am out. All I can see is a water fall, green grass, and bushes with some kind of berry. I rush over to the water; my dry mouth is soothed by the cool and fresh water going down my throat. I rush over too the bushes my hungry tummy is grumbling until I eat the berry. It was blue berry. Oh how delis hose. I settle down under a tree to rest. I wake up and hear a distance scream. It came from East West. I start to head to the scream. I climbed the mountain once reached the top I could see a girl that looked just like me. She started to say something then, suddenly she fell screaming. I look down nothing. Then I just realized that this was a replay of what happed about an hour a go. In five minutes I was woken up by my mum, I was so glade to see her again I thought I was going to die.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!