THE LOST NECKLACE

Once upon a time there lived a tiger called Camryn. Camryn was a baby tiger
and she had lots of friends.
Camryn was shy. She had a little necklace but one day lost it. “Mum” she called, “I have lost my necklace”.
“Oh no” said Camryn “have you seen it”.
“No” said Camryn’s mum. Camryn was very sad. All of Camryn’s friends looked after her. Camryn felt a bit better. “I didn’t mean to lose it, I put it on a leaf and when I went to get it, it was gone”. It was so special. Camryn cried and cried.
Camryn’s mother came into Camryn’s room and said to Camryn “don’t worry”.
The next day Camryn had forgotten all about it. Camryn’s mother said to her “have you found that necklace of yours?” “Oh no” said Camryn . “I forgot all about it”.
“No don’t worry we will find it, it doesn’t matter”.
“We will buy a new one”. “There are no
Shops” said Camryn. “I will find one” said her mum. “But where?” Said Camryn. “There is a big shop in the middle of the jungle, but don’t tell anyone it’s a secret”. “Why?” said Camryn. “Because no one knows about it.
Camry went to look for her necklace. She looked all over the jungle. She looked in caves. She looked in holes in trees. She looked EVERY WHERE, but there was no necklace anywhere.
“Where could it be” cried Camryn. The next morning next too she was her mother. She had found the necklace. “Have you found the necklace?” asked Camryn. “Yes I have” said her mother.
“It’s not lost any moor I love my necklace
Thanks everyone I wont lose it again and
They lived happily ever after
THE END


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!