Venus, The Sun And The Moon

Once upon a time the sun and moon were people, twins actually. The sisters were called Miah and Haili. They also had powers. They didn’t know these powers were given to them by the gods of the sky, only the gods did. But that’s not important. Miah and Haul travelled around the world using their powers to help save lives. The Bird Demon (also known as Venus) didn’t like this. Every time he tried to cause chaos the girls fixed it.
So Venus set up a trap, he knew the twins wouldn’t resist helping people no matter what. So he stopped causing chaos, and the twins got lazier and lazier.
“Now I will seek my revenge!” exclaimed Venus to himself.
When Miah and Haul were so lazy they barely ever moved the Bird Demon attacked them. But just because the twins had been so lazy for so long that didn’t mean they had lost their powers. The both stood up in synchronisation and combined their powers until they were so strong anything they touched turned to ashes, but they didn’t want this for the evil demon instead they turned him into Venus, the beautiful plant we see today.
“Now you will always see us helping others!” shouted Haili at Venus’s face.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!