A Cheesy Story

There was a little cute girl named Karla who extremely wanted to go to the amazing moon made of cheese. Karla had never tasted cheese so this would be her first experience.
A note fell. Karla decided to read it. It read:
To Karla - If you want to visit the moon just close your eyes and wonder.
That day Karla began to wonder. Suddenly unexpectedly Karla flew out the living room window. After a few seconds she was at the moon. “Wow” she cried. A few seconds later when she caught her breath Karla tried some cheese. As she broke some off, the moon started to float back to earth. “How extraordinary!” thought Karla.
Suddenly the moon dropped Karla at earth. A group of butterflies took Karla back to her living room window and took her inside. That was an amazing, extraordinary, wonderful dream come true.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!