Jane Kelly

This is a story about a teenager, a girl called Jane Kelly.Jane was a good student. She was also very good at story writing. She liked to send her stories to newspapers and magazines and very often they would get published.People liked reading her published stories.
Jane lived with her mother and her brother.
Her brothers name was Billy. He was in grade four.Her mother had a shop besides their house. Her father had died of cancer two years ago. They were a happy family.
One day when Jane was in class, she felt a bit sick. The teacher asked her to go home. When she got home her mother took her to the hospital. The doctors examined her and said they would have to run some tests.A week later it was confirmed that Jane had cancer and that she had about six months left to live.
Everyone was very sad at this news. But Jane was very brave. She thought about writing another story. She tried her best and wrote a very good story about hope. Jane sent the story to a the publisher of the local newspaper. The story was published that weekend. Everyone liked the story, they were moved to tears.
Two weeks later Jane fell very sick. She died early one morning. She was missed by her family and friends. Now everyone has fond memories of Jane and her wonderful story about hope.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!