The First Time I Was In A Car Sideways

The first time I was in a car sideways

The first time I was in a car sideways was in our Holden statesmen when we, (mum, dad, brother Jason and me) where going to a restaurant and we where coming up to a ‘T’ intersection and the ground was wet, so dad floored it and went sideways around the corner. The engine was a V8 5.0 injection and the most powerful V8 is 5.7, so the engine was really strong and it felt like the wheels were doing 100k’s and the car was doing 20k’s.

Dad stopped using the gas pedal and the wheels gained grip when it was sideways and the whole car just shacked and my brother hit his head on a speaker that was mounted on top of the seat belt buckle on the door.

It felt like I left my stomach back at the intersection. And I found out you have to be careful when you’re on the roads in you’re cars other wise you can get badly hurt or get killed!

Name: Scott Poole
Grade: 7A
Address: 65 Chirnside drive Chirnside park (Victoria)
Grade level: 7
School: Lilydale Heights College

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!