Going To The Movies

The bell rang “Ding Dong” yahoo it’s the holidays Josh Ray and I were going to the movies to see Transformers, then Rhianna and Iesha asked if they could come and we said “yes”.
The problem was we didn’t have enough money then Josh said, “car wash” we said, “yes” so we washed 2 cars and we got a couple of dollars but we still need 10 dollars.
We went to the club house and made a plane we checked the money box nothing we used it last holidays when we went to Luna Park.
I must agree that was fun.
Then I said, “We could sing at the old peoples home” so we did we sang Mary had a little lamb it was funny we got 5 dollars we only needed 5 more.
Ray said we could give blood we all said, “NO WAY” Rhianna said , “Dog wash” but Josh was allergic Iesha said, “ chess match if we win we get a dollar per person and there’s 5 of us “ and we did we got 4 dollars then when I was walking home I found 1 dollar YAY we saw Transformers that was good and then we owed mum 24 dollars for the water bill.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!