Sarah, Sarah

“Sarah, Sarah”. Charlotte yelled as she ran up to me. “Can you help me put out my election posters”? I wanted to say something along the lines of… Why would I care about your stupid election notices”? But since I am such a kind and caring person I thought of this lie. “Umm I’m sorry but Mrs Critch told me to get a frog out of the girl’s toilets”. As soon as I had said it I knew it was…utter brilliants. But isn’t everything I do?

“Sarah. Sarah”. Yelled Mary as she ran up the colourful corridor of West High. “Sarah Sarah”. I mimicked.” What was that Mary?” You’re absolutely hopeless! What if Matt saw OR heard that.” “Speaking of matt there he is. Who is he talking to?” I asked her. “Umm Sarah. Mary said even more weakly. “Maybe if you don’t mind could you please stop talking so I could listen?” “Fine”. I replied. I didn’t want to admit it but it was a pretty good idea. “Umm maybe we could meet at seashore café tomorrow”. Matt said. “Wait”. I said. “Nobody answered. I bet he was practising”. “Mary we have an investigation on foot”.


“Sarah, Sarah”. You’re late AGAIN”! Nagged Mrs Critch. “Sorry Miss”. I apologised. “I missed the bus”. Although I felt like saying. Well I don’t blame myself why would I want you as a teacher. But since timeout isn’t my favourite place I decided against that.

“Sarah, Sarah. Do you have a minute”? Asked Charlotte. ” Oh sure Charlotte what do you want”? I asked. “I just felt I should tell you what I will bring to the school if you elect me president of the student committee”. She replied in a slightly stuck up manner. ”Sure”. I answered. “Well for one I will lengthen the sessions between breaks so that we can learn even more”. She continued.” I will also lengthen assembly and get rid of all that junk food from our canteen”. I was so taken aback that all I could think to say was…” Umm I’m late for class”! Something tells me she’s not getting my vote!

“Sarah! Sarah!! Yelled an over exited Mary. “Mary, Mary don’t be so loud”. I told her off. Without saying sorry she said. “Matts going to ask ME out”! After a second of shock I replied.”Yeah right. Why would he ask you out”? I really thought that was the right thing to say but I changed my mind when Mary yelled….”I HATE YOU SARAH!!! You can’t just accept that maybe I have a life to”! Then ran out!!

I know I didn’t say Sarah Sarah because no one is here to say it. OMG. Matt asked CHARLOTTE out!!! Charlotte! I wish that little worm asked me out. I think I’m going to scream! I’m so embarrassed. Leave me alone. Shut the book. Stop reading before you find any more info about me I would rather keep a secret.

GOOD BYE

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!