I Hate Orange

As the sun was slowly rising, Blair sat on her windowsill waiting for Dylan to come. The sun burnt flowers shriveled and dead looked a sad sight. The light beams slowly warmed up BlairÆs tanned legs. ôHey Blair,ö said a low dreamy distant voice. Blair stood up next to the windowsill and lent out she looked left then right. She pulled back away from the window and gazed out. ôBlairö she heard the voice again this time not bothering to look. Suddenly Dylan jumped up hitting his head hard on the opened window. ôAhhö he hollered as the thump of his head hitting the window echoed. Blair lent out her window and reached down in efforts to help him upright. ôAre you okay Dylan?ö she asked in a quite babyish tone. ôYeah fine, never been betterö he said with his eyebrows creased and his hand on his head. ôCome to the door Dylanö suggested Blair. Blair walked down the hall through the lounge and to the big modern door. Blair opened the door to find Dylan standing, silently, waiting holding a bunch of orange roses. ôI hate orangeö she yelled slapping him across the face. The roses dropped to the floor followed closely by Dylan. Blair turned away to hide the tears that secretly welled up in her eyes. Not noticing Dylan slowly picking him self up off the floor and rising to his feet. He drew out a knife reviling its once concealed sharp blade. There was a short glass shattering scream as the back stabber boyfriend wedged the knife into her back, scraping her spine. Letting blood pour down her once pearl white top. He quickly pulled the knife away letting the now limp lifeless body fall. He slipped his weapon back into his pocket. He stepped out the door leaving a trail of blooded footsteps, he hoped onto his get away bike and rode off into the sun rise. This is not his first kill and he wonÆt let it be his last.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!