Gardinia The Place Of Wonders

Gardinia The Place Of Wonders

There was once a place called Gardinia but it was destroyed in a terrible attack by the monsters in the bad dreams of little children.

It was a wonderful place where the creatures and talking plants once lived. The day came where a small child named Sarah had a bad dream and it destroyed the whole of Gardinia.

To this day Sarah is an adult and she continues to have bad dreams, who knows, these dreams might be destroying other places beyond your wildest dreams. The only way Gardinia can once again be alive is if Sarah can dream a good dream. The only way Sarah can dream a good dream is if her thoughts carry her to a different world and she will start believing in herself once more.

Last night Sarah started to read before she went to bed. The spirits of Gardinia were watching over her, hoping that she would dream a good dream. Sadly the spirits came back with the bad news that she has not yet dream't a good dream.



written by Siobhan Gyzemyter

pronounced-: gar-dee-ni-a
(made up place)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!