A Day Of Christmas Life

Sunday the 25th of december i woke up at 6.00am Christmas morning to find that there were 5 presents under the Christmas for me. Before i could open those presents i woke my parents up Suzie and Peter. "Mum Dad wake up it's Christmas morning!" "Molly please wait it is still very early" Molly's mum reliped. "Please mum please for me" Molly asked in a excited way. "Ok" Molly's parents told her.
Around 5 minutes later Molly and her parents started opening all the presents and can you guess waht Molly got she got a...... phone just like she wanted for Christmas.
Mum and Dad were so happy for Molly that she was happy like she should be.
At 12.00pm Molly and her parents had to be at there aunties house. Molly and her parents put the presents away and started getting ready to go to her Ausnties place.
2 hours later Molly and her parents were ready to go to Aunties place so they hopped into the car and drove for what seemed like 2 hours.
Around 2 hours later Molly and her parents arrived ar her Aunties place and were very very excited to see her. Molly and her prents both went inside her aunties place and had lunch and while they were eating lunch they were talknig about there Christmas and waht they got. Everyone around the table were very happy and excited.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!