You Will Never Know

You will never know how i feel, for what you have done. The pain you have caused.The torture you have brought on both of us. The heart ache that you cant break.Was it me that caused this pain? Or was it you when you left? Why did you leave me in the middle of the night and not say good bye?Why was there blood left on yourside of the bed?I got worried when i had woken up. You wernt there, only your switchblade covered in blood.You had hurten yourself and left, you didnt tell me. I would have tried to help you to over come this problem, this problem you never spoke about.Why did you do this?You didnt just hurt yourself, you hurt me too.I wished you taken me with you. Wherever you went.Im lost without you, i wish i could find you.I cant stand this pain and trauma. My head is spining, i feel faint, my heart is slowly racing trying to live.I layed in the bath tub, in tears crying. There was was blood coming out from my eyes. I coulnt stop.I was in more pain then you can think i drowned im my own tears for the sorrow pain of missing you.In my heart there was a spark a little tiny spark of existence in my life, for what was left it wasnt worth it, there wasnt time to save me.I felt a hand grab me and pull me up. I saw your face and smiled and that was the last thing i saw before i past my life away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!