A Crazy (but Fun) Day In The Kitchen

It all started one morning in my cooking class. Our usual teacher, Mrs Livingstone, was sick. Our causal teacher, Miss Gate, was teaching us how to bake cupcakes.
While I was stirring the cupcake mixture, Betty went crazy with the cleaning fluid and got some in our mixture.
While the cupcakes were baking, the fluid caught fire and suddenly the oven exploded and gassed the whole room!
Silence fell over the room.
“Well...” said Miss Gate with a sigh, “I guess we shall bake choc chip cookies instead.”
Now I guess you are wondering what happened next.
The oven exploded AGAIN and Betty’s bag got shredded and I lost my bag.
But in the end the cookies tasted great.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!