Unchangeable

The ringing of a gun fills my ears, blood spits up into my face, Trent is still no more screams of agony no more painful pleas, just stillness silent and a red dot Treant my only family is dead.

"Run!"
I look to my left "SIMON!!" I yell in agony as he falls to the ground and looks at me I take a step towards him when my face fills with blood my hands go cold my heart fills with hate and seems to turn black, tears stream down my face my life's tearing apart, so I turn and do as i'm told run.

I was six then and i haven't stopped running but i'm nine now I have a change of heart my mind switches places with 'scared to BRING IT ON'.

The assasin seems shocked to find me standing still in black the coat licks at the ground the air goes silent I feel his hesitaion, I smell his worry the hoddie feels lose I let it fall off my head I tie up my hair and reach for the gun in my pocket, the spin is finetic I can't believe my own energy the gun feels at home in my hands bang! the trigger gives way easily this time.

The man falls to the ground his blood surrounds his head I walk up to him and drop a rose in his blood it turns red, and I leave knowing there's no turning back this time.

I've been killing for five years from then working my way to the top leaving a white rose behind to remind them 'I'm coming for them' but it all seems to obvious Simons parents have been caught and taken to prison for offering Trent and I a home they are to be exhiled tomorrow but i'm uncertain of what to do.

My black coat feels lose around my shoulders, the air stings my face, my arrows sit awaiting for them to arrive.

It's five to sunrise when the man finally sets up there exacution, I smile but he looks awfully different from the other guards his face, that scar, the walk it's 'oh no he's going to ruin everything' he walks around the corner I reach but he vanishes I step out of the shadows to where he once stood and vanish myself.

"You can't confront me in the street no two killers can;t do that"
"Where are you Robert," I yell into the darkness, but no reply.

I let Robert do his plan but the destiny's unchangable he wasn't ment to save them I was, Robert joins Simons parents on the hanging boards i gulp.

The arrow lines up perfectly, it flys straight and true the crowds shocked faces lasts seconds the powerline is a perfect tool I grip it tightly and land killing to hangers in my landing and the other with an auto matic arrow from my roof top,I cut the ropes with ease but my escape plan seems to have different ideas they make it but I slip and fall.

My back and neck stings but the ground is suprisingly soft I wake with alarm to see two young childrens faces peering at me........



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!