Feral Fox And The Three Pigs

One day Feral Fox was planning how to catch the three smart pigs. He threw all his plans in the air. “Which one of these plans are good?’’, he asked himself. He finally decided on one.

The smart pigs saw which plan he decided on. They rushed back home and brought their own money. Once they came back to Feral Fox’s home they knocked on the door. “Hello!’’ said Feral Fox, forgetting it was the same pigs he wanted to eat. “Hi!” said the smart pigs, “We want to take you to the fair’’. So they went to the fair.

Once they arrived at the fair, Feral Fox bought an ice-cream for himself. Then he had his teacup ride. He cried in the middle of the ride and was taken home in a green wheelbarrow.

So the smart pigs avoided been eaten by Feral Fox.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!