King Arthur's Life

Long ago there lived a king, a queen, a princess named Gwenivere and a prince named Lancelot. One day the queen asked the servant named Arthur for some cookies. So Arthur went to the chef and brought back a plate of cookies. The king wasn’t hungry so only the queen decided to eat. She felt dizzy so she gave the baby to their pet dragon. Then she fell…DEAD. “Oh no!” said Arthur. While everyone was trying to save the queen the witch that poisoned the cookies stole the baby. The king with a broken heart died and Lancelot was king.
Years later the King Lancelot, Arthur and the dragon went looking for the princess. They heard a nice voice. They followed the voice and saw the princess. They hugged and then the witch said “Go away.” “No you witch,” said the princess. To save his sister he pulled out his sword and dueled the witch and then the witch killed him so Arthur went and took his sword and killed the witch. Arthur married Gwenivere and became king.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!