Kitty Cat Apocalipse

hi I'm survivor 4109 but my real name is johnny there was a big kitty cat apocalypse, there's rabid cats that will grab onto your face and then you think their really cute so you hold them and play with them.when they get close to your face bam they attack they are like small tigers or a cat with a bad case of munchies but still its really bad. we lock down houses and walk around always with 5 car fresheners so they cant smell us we do not i repeat we do not go on roads the cats hide in drains. i figured that out the hard way i was attacked but it didnt kill me. i was lucky the catslose fur after their first attack so we know if they have attacked some people say that there is no more cats well because doi I'm is Australia they cant swim all boats get taken over they have no food and they will hit rock and it will sink so that's why its in Australia the army hasn't got down here yet and look here they come there coming down the closest street i hear gun shots, ill go up to the road yay dont shoot dont shoot i yell thank you i scream the sarge says be quiet. we go down a road so we go to the end and get in a car nand drive away now we are in home base and we are safe wait i hear hissing the sarge is being attacked i scream run and close the door we all run out and lock the door. the cats have surrounded us we pull out guns bam bam bam bam bam bam there all sedated and we put them into testing. it turns out there's nothing wrong with them a man just bought 6 million cats and put command chips in their heads so they attack us. we examine the chip and we figure out that the base is in Australian capital territory. its frank Zimmerman he is German. so we go down to ACT and in filtrate he has been attacked he is dead but the machine is running, destroy it so we turned it off and planted so much C4 that it would destroy the building. we leave and hide in a house next door .3 2 1 boom and it exploded we won we yelled then we heard meow meow a cat had been healed it worked.

THE END.......OR IS IT

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!