King Triton And His Missing Daughter

Once upon a time a little girl named Isabel was on a boat with her dad and his was john. They were fishing on the boat. Isabel hated catching fish so she put a fake one on her line so her dad would think she was catching fish. About 10-20 minutes later her dad said she could go for a swim at moonlight cove. So she went out to go swimming. Then suddenly the moon shone over the top of the cove. And she couldn’t move. Then there were bubbles all around her then she blacked out. When she awoke she thought that she was back at home so she did her usual routine and when she went to get dressed there was only bikinis no shirts or pants so she put a bikini on and wondered what she was going to do with no pants and then she looked at her legs then she screamed then she fainted! When she awoke a girl called Mia and three other people were standing around her. Then she said “you all have mermaid tails”. “Yes we do”? “Where am I?” asked Isabel. “You’re in Atlantis” said a girl called Jessica. There was also a boy standing there called Jonathan. Jessica and Mia were Isabel’s sisters and she was caught in a fishing net which was john. Next, the king walked in and was very happy to see Isabel because she was missing for 12 years and she just turned 12 a couple of days ago. The kings name was king triton and he was Isabel’s dad and then all of a sudden Isabel’s face when all white and she fainted! Jonathan then went to go and get the police and the doctor. On Isabel’s bed was red sea coral and Isabel could die! When the police got there they examined the bed and found the fingerprints of Evil Searius. Then the policeman went out in the ocean to look for him. About 2 hours later Isabel nearly had stopped breathing when they had found the cure and she was fixed the king then told evil Searius to leave Atlantis and never return or he would be killed by the king himself. About a year later Isabel turned 13 and was very happy to be back home with her sisters and her dad with her friends at home and she also ended up marrying Jonathan at the age of 13 because mermaid years are different to humans. They all lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!