Man And Dog Wear Fake Moustache

Once upon a time there was a man and dog. The dog's name was Moustache D and the man's name was Moustache M. They lived in Italy. They always wore their fake moustaches. They wore them down the street, in the shower, in the bath, and they always wore them walking. Then came a day when, like usual, they got in the shower. But Moustouche M's moustouche started to peel off. Then it came off and slipped down the drain. Then it happened to Moustache D. They both ran out of the house and started to scream. They screamed and ran all the way out of town to buy all the moustaches they could carry and they went back home again and lived a happy hairy life with their moustaches. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!