Watch Out

There was once a girl, Bella who was never careful; she was clumsy and would drop all sorts of things and knock over everything she passed.
One day she was walking through the grave yard, because it was a quicker way to get to school.
Bella tripped on a grave stone; she fell onto the grave. Decayed hands reached out and grabbed her. Bella screamed. Long, boney arms tried to pull her down. Kicking and screaming Bella managed to escape.
A mangled corpse climbed out of the grave.
"Watch out Bella! Watch out. I'm coming Bella. Watch out," the corpse moaned.
Bella ran. She ran as fast as she could and faster still. Yet it wasn't fast enough. The corpse was after her, it was very close behind.
Crunch, crash, bang! Something strange, something odd ... and then a scream, a blood curdling, ear piercing SCREAMMMMM!!!
Bella didn't come to school that day ... or the next. In fact she was never seen again.
You may think the corpse got her, but in reality she was hit by a car and the undead zombie dragged her off to the unknown place of the undead!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!