Lavender The Goat

One hot sunny day a goat called lavender was trying to find a spot undr a tree to lie down. She was ever so lonely there was nothing to do and no friends. My lovely owners were away. Lavender did not know why. It had been two weeks, she had heard her owners saying something about a boy goat.
It had been four weeks know, and finally a car pulled up with a horse float with something in the back. She ran to the gate! They unloaded a massive creature, it was a horse, a massive boy horse.

Two weeks after Lavender and the boy stallion horse became such good mates and would care for each other and would not leave each others's side. Everyday they got juicy apples and carrots. It was a beautiful life for the animals.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!