You And Me

You are poor while I am wealthy.
You are starving while I am eating.
You hear loud gunshot and other noises when I hear peace and quiet.
You have a mum while I have both mum a and dad.
You live in a tent while I live in a house.
You will die while I will possibly live.
You have to work hard to live while I go to school to learn.
You have unclean water from the river while I have clean running water from taps.
You have the ground to sleep on while I have a nice comfortable mattress.
You have a torn blanket while I have a nice thick warm quilt.
You worry all the time while I live a close to care free life.
You cannot have a pet for it will cost too much while I can have as many as I want.
You are sick and cannot fix it while I am better because I have medicine.
You had a rotten childhood while I had a wonderful childhood
You get abused all the time while I am safe nearly very where I go.
You are sad while I am happy except for when I think about you.
by Naomi Wilson

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!