Kate's Cubby House

Once there lived a girl named Kate. Kate lived with her mum, her dad and her brother Mathew.
One day Kate decided to make a cubby house. Kate told her dad to buy the things that were needed for a cubby house. Then Kate's mum Sara, told Kate to make the cubby house with Mathew. Sara told Kate what to do and then Kate went to tell Mathew what their mum told Kate to do.
After that they started to make the cubby house but Mathew got into trouble because he was using the wrong language. Mathew was told to sit in a corner and Kate had to make the cubby house all by herself.
After a while, Mathew came to Kate's mum and said sorry. He lied and said Kate told him to say the wrong language. He looked like he was telling the truth but he wasn't.
Kate's mum knew that Kate wouldn't lie so Kate told the truth and Mathew got into more trouble. He had to stay in his room for an hour and while he was in his room, Kate finished making the cubby house and it looked fabulous.
Kate looked inside the cubby house and put all the things that she wanted in it. She had a good time playing in the cubby house all afternoon.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!