Batman - Return Of Two-Face

BATMAN – The Return of Two-Face

By Fletcher John Howden


The Joker told Harvey Dent, “Batman wants to kill you”.
Harvey ran away with a gun. Batman tried to save him but fire burnt half his face. He had to go to the hospital. Batman gave him a coin. When he got out of hospital he said,
“I am going to kill Batman. I have a new name – Two-Face. He will be dead”.
Two-Face made a plan to trick Batman. Two-Face pretended to push a person off a building. Batman tried to save her but it was a fake person.
“Oh, no. I’ve been tricked”
Suddenly Two-Face appeared.
“Ha Ha” I’ve got you now Batman. I’m going to shoot you” said Two-Face, pointing a gun at Batman’s head. Batman flew off just as Two-Face fired the gun and landed behind Two-Face.
“Violence never solves anything” said Batman.
“You could have saved my family” Two-Face said angrily.
“I’m sorry but you don’t have to choose this life. Let’s finish this now”.
Batman grabs Two-Face and they begin to fight. They fall off the building. Batman hangs onto the edge and Two-Face hangs onto Batman’s leg and Batman kicks him until he lets go. Batman grabs the gun and Two-Face kicks it out of Batman’s hand. The gun falls over the edge of the building. Batman punches Two-Face and he falls off the edge.
The End.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!