I Saw A Beautiful Princess

Waking early on Saturday morning, I wasnt tied, like every other day. Mum was in the kitchen. Would you like acuppa tea. Yes please I said. Drinking my tea, I was looking at Mum. Cleaning the kitchen for her local mobile hairdresser to come, to style her hair. How are you going to have your hair, I asked her. I'll leave it in her hands. The family were starting to wake up by now.Then a knock at the door. The hairdresser arrived.7;00am on the dot. Dad was getting my brothers annd sisters ready. packing the car, as well doing breakfast. I just watched mum with my 6 year old sister get her hair done.8;15am bye she said. Have a good time at the wedding.See you soon. Mum said thanks and started helping dad.9;00 we were on the road. Can we have a maccas drink as dad drove in to woolys petrol for fuel and pumping air for the tyres. You know what dads answer was. NO. Hooray we are off to Canberra for my cousins wedding. Lets play spoto. My 3 year old sister said for yellow cars. Are we there yet. my brother said joking.We arrived safe at our motel. Mum of course made a healthy lunch.We had lunch and got dress for the wedding. Dad look at mum and was very impress in what he saw, and so did we. My mum was beautiful. We got to the place for the wedding, and spoke to other family members. Then the music started and down came two bridesmaids one of them was my other cousin. Then I saw her.I am only nine and for so many years my relatives have told me how much I looked like my cousin lauren. There she stood. A beautiful princess that was glowing with happiness with my uncle. She walked down the aisle fast. i THINK she was eager to be with her new husband..You know the end of the story that they will live happily ever after,.and she will always be my princess, and i hope that someday the words that my family have will come true, so my daughter can say the same words.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!