What A Beautiful Day!

Excellence Award in the 'Legendary 2012' competition

As I walked through the main park, the wind blew gently, came up to me and kissed my cheek. I was delighted, as this was a beautiful day. My feet sank down softly, in the soft, green, finely cut grass. I held my head up high, proud of my country. The bright, shining sun, shone down on me as I walked past the blooming, blood-red roses. Children played along the footpath, catching frisbees, kicking soccer balls and rode their bikes and scooters. My heart flew out of my chest, freeing itself into the wonderful, moist air. The trees waved their arms to the friendly animals that passed along, enjoying the weather, minding their own buisness. I could not have had a better day than this, since I was born.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!