James Adventure

One day a small boy named james was reading a book about dinosausrs. About one second later he went to the next page and looked around and noticed that everything looked different.

He looked out of his window and saw a t rex trying to get to him. James ran to the door and rushed out the door and past the t rex. James was sprinting to a huge forest and the t rex followed him to the forest. Then James remebered that if you stant still t rexs can't see you so he stood as still as possible. The t rex stopped and turned around.

James saw a purple thing in the distace and he ran through it and ended up back in his room just the way he left it. His mum called "What do you want for dinner." And James new that he was back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!