Kings Crown

KINGS CROWN

There was a king who had twelve daughters they slept in twelve beds all in one big room and when they went to bed the doors were shut and locked up. Every morning their shoes were found to be quite worn through as if they had been dancing in them all night, nobody could find out how it happened or where the princesses had been.

The king said that if any person could discover the secret and find out where it was that the princesses danced with and where they went at night the king would have the guy to take his wife and would be king after his death But whoever tried and did not succeed after three days and night they would be put to death.
A king son soon came he was well entertained and in the afternoon was taken to the chamber next to the one where the princesses lay in their twelve beds there he was to sit and watch where they went to dance and in order that nothing could happen without him hearing it the door of his chamber was left open. But the kings son soon fell asleep and when he woke up the next morning he found that the princesses had all been dancing from the soles of their shoes were full of holes.

The same thing happened the second and third night and so the king ordered his head to be cut off. After he came several others but they all had the same luck and all lost their lives in the same way.
There was a solider that came to the king and told him that he found the guy in a old house were the girls have been dancing. The solider gave the guy to the king and the king said that he is the one to run the country and he is going to be the next king. 3 months later the king felt pain in his lower chest the solider came quickly he and he grabbed the solider and said that he is now going to be the king. 2 days later they made a funeral for the king death every was upset the word went around that there’s a new king they bowed at the new king.

Nobody knew who he was and where he came from the guy who is king was the guy who was teaching the princess how to dance. One night one town’s person went into the tower and saw the king teaching the princess how to dance. The word went around the town that the king was the guy who was teaching the girls how to dance. The next day the town people grabbed the king and chucked him in the chamber he was sentenced to death. The town had no more kings.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!