Rain

Rain. There’s many ways and form one would interpret a simple word. From the drizzling raindrops to different emotions, it’s simply blissful. Making different wonders of one word and what it could be perceived as. Though it doesn’t matter what one sees rain to be, rain is just rain: droplets of water. After rain you’d expect a clearing, the possible sunshine and rainbow.

The change in skies causing the stirs in different weather possibilities, it’s raising and falling of temperature around us in constant motion and the different weathers leads to a different day, time and emotions. Even so, the thoughts and memories are all that would remain as the days goes by, slowly drifting. It’s truly amazing on what could even remain in one’s mind as things are tend to be forgotten sooner or later.

Constant dabbles of a person’s thought on these days, varying to different possibilities. Like the mysteries of life, nothing is ever stable or predictable. Chances being everything could just be worthless, though everyone has their tales and experiences in life, creating their own unique tales where they could share or even keep to themselves. It’s a complex thing what people can see and view the simple element is to be. With the different views and thoughts, rain can be almost anything.

At the end of the day, rain is nothing more than plain water from the sky, creating puddles and whatnots. As people go for shelter to avoid becoming wet and the possible cold as its negative outcome and once the rain passes by, water starts to slowly evaporate waiting for the next rain fall. A constant cycle that never ends repeating itself as nature continues to blossom.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!