Kidnapped And Tortured.

Faith Jones – ordinary girl- wrong – I’m a faerie. Nobody knows because I am afraid they might want me to do something I don’t want to do, like, use my magic for something evil or to just make potions for hurting people. Either way I’m not very fond on using my magic. My best friends Chloris knows about my magic but promised not to tell. Chloris is a faerie just like me. Daria and Calista are princesses who Chloris and I work for.
I’m writing this because of what happened about two weeks ago – my near death experience – Calista and I were just walking around the castle grounds one fine day. I could feel something bad was about to happened but I thought it was nothing; until it happened. Ambrusine, Effie and Erica a.k.a the ‘Witches’ kidnapped Calista and I. Calista was screaming and trying to fight of the arms of Effie and Erica while I was trapped in Ambrusine. They put a spell on Calista and took her someone I didn’t know where.
I was taken where I knew but I wasn’t sure it was the right house or place. I was terrified. I could’ve used my magic on them but they are way more powerful than me. I was sure Calista’s protector Justin would find her but, I don’t have a protector. I only had to have a lot of faith in my best friends and Ryan, Hale, Luke, and Adam – Ryan and Hale are princes and Luke and Adam work for them. I’ve had a crush on Ryan for as long as I can remember. Ryan may be a prince and me just a faerie undercover. I would tell Calista and Daria that I am here to protect them. Just like Luke and Adam are protecting Hale and Ryan.
On the day Calista and I were kidnapped, they tried to kill Calista because they only wanted me. “I will protect Calista with everything I have” I say to Ambrusine, Effie and Erica. What they and Calista don’t know is that I put a protecting spell on Calista so if they try and hurt her I will feel the pain along with Justin. The ‘Witches’ laugh at me because they think I’m out of practice with my spells.
The two thieves Faye and Blythe are helping the ‘witches’ steal some of my things. They stole most of my potion making things, along with most of my clothes. All in all that was a stupid thing to do – why? Because Greda (she is psychometric) used her ‘psychometry’ to help find Calista and I. Greda uses her senses (‘psychometry’) to see who or where they are. They found the thieves in less than two weeks. In those two weeks I was being tortured to use my magic to create something that would kill Queen Dana and her daughters Calista and Daria.
Justin found Calista within five days after we were kidnapped. Justin looked all over the building where Calista was but couldn’t find me. That was the day Ryan started freaking out. (So, that was proof to everyone that he liked me! And it was also a surprise). Apparently, Ryan was telling everyone that they better find me soon or he will start blaming people who could’ve prevented Calista and my kidnapped.
Adolpha is a spy. She had been spying on the ‘witches’ for more than a year. She said there hadn’t been any bad things happen that she saw. But the day the never returned to their house Adolpha knew something was wrong. She ‘apparently’ tried ringing the police but they didn’t answer the phone. The police always answer the phone. Always.
Greda and Adolpha decided to team up to find me. Adolpha spied, Greda found out who was helping the ‘witches’. During those days they were trying to figure out who was behind the kidnaps, they never thought I was in any danger. “You will never ever survive this” says Effie. My reply was “Yeah right, you see I may be ‘just’ a faerie but, I am the most powerful faerie. Ever”. All three off them laughed at me. “No Way! You can never be more powerful than a witch” says Ambrusine. She is right. I cannot be more powerful than a witch.
I go through days of being tortured and recorded at the same times for all my friends, town and family to see. “Where is the crystal?” yells Erica at me while Ambrusine and Effie are recording me being tortured. “I… Don’t… Know… What… You’re… Talking… About…” I say inbetween screams. “You’re lying” say Ambrusinen “She knows where the crystal and jewels are. She’s just protecting everyone she loves and that includes the town that has the crystal and jewels are in”
“I will never tell you where your precious crystal and jewels are. You are forbidden from using and seeing them”. I scream. They didn’t tell me I was being broadcasted live. They use a spell that makes me scream a curse at Effie and it hits her but she only staggers backwards. Their making me weak.
“Unless you want to die in front of Calista, Daria, Dana, Chloris, Ryan, Luke, Adam, Hale, Justin, your family and your town. Oh, and the town you’re protecting. You will tell us right now, where those damn jewels and crystal are” Effie is finding it hard to breath when she speaks at me which means the curse worked a little bit. “I will give you ten seconds to say your goodbyes. And then I will kill you if in the next ten minutes you don’t tell me where those jewels and crystal are” Ambrusine is very good at threating me but, it will never work.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!