Sally's Dream

Hi my name is Sally, I am ten years old. Anyway I have to tell you a story that happened to me 1 year back. This is what happened. My best friend Jess was having a sleepover at my house, we were finishing our dinner. Then we went to bed. Then at midnight suddenly for 1 minute everything was dark, then jess realized that we were somewhere else. I couldn’t believe my eyes I saw fairies the same size as us flying, elves walking and the grass saw tall. I was like OH MY GOD. Then we saw two sad fairies coming towards us, they were the king and queen. I asked what the matter is. They said that an evil man took their daughter away and won’t get her back unless we give our kingdom to him. And we can’t because the elves and fairies won’t have a home. Then the queen asked us if we can help them to get their daughter back we said sure ,but then I asked how can we get back home again she said you will see and gave a smile. And the queen said that she will come with us. So we left, we reached at the evil man’s castle it looked really scary from outside. There were two big guards at the door but it was good because they couldn’t see us since we were small but the door was closed and we didn’t know how to get in. Then I saw a window and it was open so we quickly went in it. Then I was shocked because the corridor was so long and there were more than 25 doors. We thought that the princess would be in one of those rooms so we started looking. Jess accidently opened a door that said danger and then a big noise started coming and nearly all the guards came so we quickly went to the end of the corridor and we found a another big door so we went in it. Then I switched on the light and we saw the princess she was tied up so we untied her up. She was so happy to see us. Then the princess said that she heard one of the guards talking about the chain that the evil man wears, it protects him from everything. And if we destroy the chain it will destroy everything he has and he won’t have any powers. So we were looking where was the evil man to take the chain and destroy it and we found him he was having his nap. The queen saw the chain then jess tried to take the chain out it was a bit difficult but she got it out. Then he saw us and we quickly escaped. We went back to the kingdom and we destroyed the chain. Then I heard an alarm clock and woke up and in a surprise I realized it was just a dream. So that’s what happened.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!